3 best delivery jobs
Are you looking for delivery jobs? Well, you are in the right place. Today we are going to discuss the best delivery jobs. These food delivery jobs are simply a way for you to make money. These delivery jobs are part-time or you can make them full time, you choose your own schedule and deliver when you want.
1.eliible to work in the united states.
2.drivers must have a valid driving license and auto insurance.
- have consistent access to the vehicle.
- have a recent smartphone ( IOS or Android).
- ability to lift between 30-40 lbs with or without any accommodation.
If you like to drive, enjoy interacting with people, or really just need to make some money fast you will definitely want to consider these companies. these delivery jobs are beyond your typical pizza delivery jobs and can have great earning potential.
Here are the 3 best food delivery jobs
1.DoorDash: Doordash is one of the best delivery jobs, you simply pick up the and drop off to go orders from local restaurants.
To apply for this job You must be 18 years or older, have access to a vehicle or bicycle(any car, truck, motorcycle or scooter), pass background and driving record check, and complete orientation online or in person.
How does Doordash work?
- Get activated – sign up to get you on your way.
- Get ready – pick up basics of dashing, some gear, and the ios or android app.
- Get paid – turn on the app, accept some orders, and start bringing home the bacon.
Pros of delivering with Doordash
1.get paid weekly with an option or to get paid the same day.
2.choose your own schedule, very flexible.
Cons of delivering with Doordash
1.the mileage fee is fairly low.
- pick up times can be long.
- parking can be tough if you are in a busy city.
According to indeed, Doordash drivers can make an average of $18 per hour plus 100% of tips.
Instacart is a great way to make money fast. full-service shoppers receive orders through the Instacart app and then shop and deliver groceries to the customer’s door. you must be 18+ to apply this job.A
How does it work?
- On the app, you will get visibility to all available options within the time from you want to work.
- Choose your schedule.
- Pick and choose which orders you want to take with an earnings estimate.
You can make $100 or more a day with Instacart but the minimum payment is $10 per hour.
Pros of driving for Instacart
1.set your own hours.
2.get paid weekly.
3.work when you want.
Cons of driving for Instacart
1.some deliveries are far.
2.some days could be slow.
SHIPT is pretty much the same as Instacart.you get paid to grocery shop and deliver the groceries. The hiring process is pretty simple as well. The pros and cons are the same as Instacart.
SHIPT pays on average $22 per hour.